401k Management and Other Corporate Retirement Plans
Bridgemore Financial works diligently to reduce the stress, liability and costs to the company, plan sponsor and participants. While each client has unique needs and goals, our proven, systematic process remains the same. Learn more about our Process.
As part of its retirement plan service, Bridgemore Financial:
- Annually reviews the plan design and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Provides proactive communications tailored to your participants’ needs – note that this is not your typical industry-standard quarterly newsletter
- Holds multiple in-person meetings
- Helps limit fiduciary liability by serving as an ERISA 3(38) investment advisor
- Provides model portfolios that utilize multiple investment strategies
America is heading full steam toward a retirement crisis – people retiring without enough money to provide for basic living expenses. It is our passion to help as many people as possible avoid that crisis. We can’t accomplish our goal by charging high fees, giving poor advice or not genuinely caring about our clients. We are dedicated to serving the retirement needs of others by working with corporate retirement plans and directly with individual clients. We have experience managing corporate retirement plans from startups with no assets and just a few participants to plans with over $90 million in assets and over 1,000 participants. Regardless of the size of the company or plan, we strive to help you meet your goals while exceeding your expectations. And we do it with a humble attitude and a servant’s heart.
Bridgemore Financial’s goal with its 401k offering is to provide better advice and plan design, more active and meaningful participant engagement, and higher long-term risk-adjusted investment returns than their competitors.
To learn more about our differentiators, please call 205.440.1773 or complete this form to schedule a free initial meeting with Michael.